vineri, 26 februarie 2016

My Hair Loss: Alopecia Areata

http://tinyurl.com/p2ayjlw Secret discount: 20% off when you order from Regenepure
It's taking a lot for me to post this video and honestly I can't believe I finally got the courage to do it. I really help this video not only brings awareness to the issue (especially in the minority community) but I also hope that it allows whomever is going through this know that they are not ALONE!!! I'm here for anyone who needs to speak with me.. Contact me on any of my social networks. For anyone going through this I suggest visiting: www.naaf.org They have many resources and support available Contacts: Instagram : @JaMexicanBeauty @MakeupbyLindaF Facebook : facebook.com/PocahontasNata Email: princesalinlin@yahoo.com (Subscribers) lindafyoutube@yahoo.com (Businesses) Favorite Online Clothing Store: Fevrie 10% discount automatically http://www.fevrie.com/?acc=82161242827b703e6acf9c726942a1e4 Affordable at home teeth whitening kit www.shop.smilebright.info Discount code: smile76 My sister's soundcloud: Soundcloud.com/Nata-51 @_natamusic_

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu