vineri, 26 februarie 2016

How I Conceal Split Ends + Demo + Added Hair Growth

http://tinyurl.com/p2ayjlw 20% off when you order from Regenepure
Happy Holidays Everyone! Open for more details Hey guys, yesterday I made a video revealing one of my best kept secrets, how I conceal my split ends & how I make my hair look shinny and healthy. I use the "one 'n only" argon oil from Sally's beauty supply, which cost about $17.99. They also offer a spray form, in which I do not recommend. The spray bottle causes the product to just sit on your hair and not soak in like it would with the regular bottle (because you use your hands). If you have thick hair this is AMAZING! If you have thin or greasy hair I would recommend using a smaller amount. I would even recommend for those who have greasy hair to wash it out, after letting it soak in for an hour or so. No matter what, DEFIANTLY AVOID THE ROOTS OF YOUR HAIR! This will cause your hair to look wet and greasy, no matter what hair type you have. I hope I covered it with this description and my video. If you have any additional questions, feel free to leave a comment. I will be more than happy to answer them. XOXO Sierra MY LAST TWO VIDEOS | Victoria Secret Fashion Show Tutorial http://youtu.be/jvYdQxERn_M My experience with Invisalign http://youtu.be/Ii_pI8du06k FOLLOW ME | Social Media Accounts Twitter | @Sierrabrazda Instagram | @sierra_brazda MUSIC DETAILS This music is for entertainment purposes only I DO NOT own this material Beat Connection | Saola - Odesza THIS VIDEO WAS NOT SPONSORED

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu