miercuri, 25 noiembrie 2015

Search, Find and Launch InDesign

http://tinyurl.com/qb724d7 Follow the link and save 20% when you order any product from Markzware.
Search, Find and Launch InDesign. Search for keywords or text phrases, find them in Apple's Spotlight or use the PageZephyr interface to preview the text. Then, via PageZephyr Search, launch the InDesign document! Not only does PageZephyr Search launch that document in InDesign, it will even take you to the EXACT keyword you just searched for, right to the page, text box and the text is even highlighted to selected for you within your Adobe InDesign application! Very powerful. Markzware PageZephyr Search for InDesign Mac: http://www.markzware.com/products/pagezephyr-search PageZephyr Search's feature in this stand-alone software application for graphic design, publishers and prepress operators is: "Show Selection in Document" Search, Find and Launch InDesign! With Markzware's PageZephyr Search for InDesign on the Macintosh, which is a stand-alone application, so I don't even need InDesign to search InDesign files. I'll show you here what I mean. Search for keyword Markzware. Hit Enter. Now, I can see all InDesign files which use the keyword Markzware and I see there are 47 altogether, which matched our criteria. Not only can I find content, I can actually say, well, I want to go in there and see that content in my InDesign document, if you have InDesign installed, which I do. So, I can right click and go there. I can go Edit, under PageZephyr Search. Show Selection in Document, and PageZephyr Search launches a document and selects exactly the content, the keyword phrase, the keyword we were just looking for. A very handy new feature in this new product from Markzware, Show Selection in Document, using PageZephyr Search for InDesign to navigate to content right within Adobe InDesign. Find content in thousands of your InDesign files with a snap of the fingers and navigate right to it with Markzware's new PageZephyr Search for the Macintosh for all your InDesign content. Cruise to www.markzware.com today, for more information.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu