joi, 1 decembrie 2016

How to use KooRaRoo Windows XP & iTunes to create Kenneth Copeland Video Library on Home Server

http://bit.do/cLMqs Secret discount: all IcopyBot products 70% OFF
This video is the 3rd in the series of "End of Windows XP Era". You can find the first 2 videos and all the ones to follow in my "Mark's Educational Technology Videos" Playlist. In this episode I'm working from my Windows 7 PC (records screen capture videos much better than XP) to access my XP terabyte hard drive utilizing that KooRaRoo Home Server I taught you about in episode 2 (I recorded that one on the XP machine itself, so the AUDIO came out REAL LOUD for some reason). I'm downloading Kenneth Copeland Ministries campaigns using iTunes, and I show you how to rename files and modify the Title Tags within the videos themselves so they can all show up the way YOU want them to in your PlayStation 3, Google-TV, or whatever device you're using on your Home Network. Video is somewhat long, but I did my best to cram about 45 minutes worth of information into 20 minutes. I hope you gets some good use out of it; and THANK YOU for visiting my YouTube Channel! ~ Mark

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu