vineri, 19 august 2016

Daily training exercises for Piano - Hand co-ordination Beginner-Pro

http://tiny.cc/cmldux Secret savings at PrestoKeys
With half a dozen people asking, I figured it is time to make a separate tutorial on a daily training exercise that everybody should be doing, when getting into playing piano. As a matter of fact, I realized I have to train more often myself :D Also, I give a few tips on how to train your hand co-ordination. Remember, what the right hand can do, CAN be and WILL be "copied" over to the left hand when you play both hands exactly the same way and vise versa. The piano is actually a synthesizer Brand: Yamaha Model: S90XS Fully hammer weighted high quality keys and extremely powerful and detailed sounds/voices.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu