miercuri, 27 iulie 2016

MY BACK WORKOUT for JAN. 2016 | MUSCLE BUILDING

http://tidd.ly/57a5f246 Secret discount at ResultsWithLucy
JAN. 2016: BACK WORKOUT The main focus of my back workout this time was to slow down the negatives and lower the rep range. Whenever I do slow negatives my muscles become really sore. I lowered the rep range to 8 so I could focus on strength. Also, doing slower movements eliminated all momentum, allowing my back muscles to fully contract. These are the exercises I performed: 1.) Close-Grip Pull Up 2.) Lat Pulldown 3.) One-Arm Row on Incline Bench 4.) Rope Cable Row 5.) Close-Grip Pulldown *Renshaw's Personal Training is not telling any one to do these exercises or workouts, so doing them will be at your own risk. This is what has worked for me. If you're interested in having a custom workout designed for you then check out my online personal training program at renshawspt.com -------------------------------------------------- ➡️Train with me online: http://renshawspt.com ONLINE PERSONAL TRAINING PLANS: • Custom Workout Program • Meal Plan • Get Results Fast!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu