luni, 28 martie 2016

Empties #27 - Beauty Products I've Used Up!!

http://tidd.ly/52ace970 Luxury beauty products from Beauty Expert with 25% discount
Hi Kimchi Dolls, Here is my first beauty empties video for 2016!! I hope you enjoy my "mini/not so mini" reviews :) Let me know if you have tried out any of these products and if so then your opinions on them. Also if you do empties videos as well, I would love to watch them, so please leave a comment down below. Lastly if there are any products you recommend for me or want me to purchase and do a review on them, just say the word, you know you don't have to convince me too much to buy new beauty products :) In 2016 I plan on being a lot more consistent with my video filming/uploading schedule. I think it will be somewhat easier and more convenient since I now work full-time in the makeup/beauty industry :) My (& Olivia's too) Instagram: Kpapulis7 Thank you all so much for the unconditional support, encouragement and loving and caring words!! You all mean so much to me and I am so grateful that you have given me this opportunity by taking the time out of your day to watch and comment on my videos. The more I interact with you all, the more I enjoy doing YouTube, you have given me so much motivation to keep doing me. I truly appreciate all the comments, helpful beauty tips and video suggestions.... keep them coming. Kimchi Kisses, -Kristen

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu