luni, 28 martie 2016

BEAUTY PRODUCTS I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS | Videos By Beany

http://tidd.ly/52ace970 Luxury beauty products from Beauty Expert with 25% discount
Hello! I know in my last video I said I wouldn't be uploading, but for Christmas I got an iPad mini (OMG!) and wanted to test the new editing format. I did it and the video turned out quite good so I hope you enjoy! ~ ~ DISCLAIMER~ I'm extremely grateful for all of these gifts and would like to thank everyone who gave me a gift the Christmas. I'm not in anyway trying to brag or show off, I just enjoy watching what I got for Christmas videos so I thought I'd make one myself! • • I DO NOT OWN RIGHTS TO THIS SONG • • Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statue that might other wise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu