joi, 29 octombrie 2015

Watch Blu-ray discs on your PC (without ripping or paying for software)

http://tiny.cc/eckbux Click to save $$$ when you buy Make Mkv.
http://tiny.cc/ipnbwx Buy Aurora Blyray Player Software with 25% discount. I'm tired of seeing videos and guides that I'm pretty sure the authors don't even test themselves. If you can excuse my dreadful voice, hopefully this video will help you turn your otherwise-redundant Blu-ray drive into something that can be used to watch… er… …yeah, so after a few stressful sessions spent searching for Blu-ray playback methods, I finally found something that works for me. I've tried the much-recommended VLC plugin, some suspicious looking free software – nothing worked and I ended up settling with MakeMKV's ripping capability. After some messing about, I figured out how to just 'play' the goddamn disc, and in this video I try to show you the steps. The software I use in this video: MakeMKV – VLC – Cheers!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu