marți, 31 octombrie 2017

2002 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 ES LED Light Modifications

http://tidd.ly/3ccd57 Secret sale page at Lights
Some lighting work I did on my Royal Enfield. The original owner had replaced the stock turn signals with tiny aftermarket ones. I liked the look of the stock so I switched them back. I also updated all the lights to LED (with exception of the headlight). The gauges, and brake lights are direct plug replacement, but the signals require a different type of flasher to allow them to work. The signals work great, only bit of weirdness is that the right signal's first flash is a quick double flash, other than that it works great. I also added in some flashing buttons on the LP bracket. You can't tell from the video, but in day light they are hard to look at due to being bright. Great visibility when riding in the city.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu