vineri, 21 iulie 2017

Summer Haul | MissSelfridge, Primark, H&M & More!

http://tidd.ly/1a32c07f MissSelfridge secret sale page.
* Watch in 720p for HD! BLOG: http://justanotherbeauty-blog.blogspot.co.uk 
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/CosCharlotte72 INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/coscharlotte72 FORMSPRING: http://www.formspring.me/CosCharlotte72 ♡ My Last Upload: 'Hair Growth Update: Post Mane 'n Tail" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHX0jfOwsNM Featured In Today's Video: Republic White Waffle Dress (Turns out this was on sale too!) http://tinyurl.com/nv8h4to Republic Neon Bow Crop Top http://tinyurl.com/od6tzpl Republic Nude Sundress (Can't find on site, sorry!) Miss Selfridge Daisy Print Shorts w/ Braces http://tinyurl.com/pao6qfu New Look Rose Printed Cami http://tinyurl.com/o2tyclf New Look Knit Top http://tinyurl.com/pj8jova H&M Faux Leather Panel Trousers (Can't find on website) Primark LooneyTunes Big City Bunny Tee Primark Aztec Blue Print Trousers Primark Black Maxi Dress Primark Floral Kimono Primark Denim Jacket New Look Cork Heel (Not on website) Debenhams Gold/Nude Sandal http://tinyurl.com/p4xcoy6 What Is She Wearing? Makeup: Soap & Glory Hocus Focus Garnier BB Cream L'Oreal Fit Me Concealer Soleil Tan De Chanel Nars 'And God Created The Woman' Eyeshadow Palette L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara Benefit Cha Cha Tint Nars Orgasm Illuminator Sleek Brow Kit (*) MAC Vegas Volt Lipstick ...A 'Get Ready With Me' for this look is coming soon! If you're looking forward to seeing that, leave 'I'm Excited for the next video!' in your comment :D Top: New Look Ring: Hersey & Son What Camera Does She Use? Cannon DSLR 600D Which Song Is At The End Of Every Video? - 'Each Coming Night' by Iron & Wine FTC: Although as a 'Beauty Guru' I am lucky enough to sometimes be sent products to try out, I always note any products that I have been sent with an (*) just so you guys are aware. Obviously I only feature products I truly like and so it goes without saying that my opinions are always my own.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu