marți, 30 mai 2017

Should you buy natural cosmetics? The Makeup Doctor

http://ow.ly/ndGt30c627G Secret sale page at Priody.
Smitha called me on Skype and she wanted to know what natural cosmetics to buy. I am not a big fan of natural cosmetics therefore in this online consultation I will tell you why. We will also be discussing how to apply eyeshadow on deep set eyes and how to contour a heart shaped face. Hope these makeup consultations will help you understand the difference between real life makeup and what you see on Youtube. I find it so interesting how confused girls are nowadays because of Youtube. I feel like years ago, women were far more confident regarding how they did their makeup. This is why I think it is better to listen to a professional when it comes to your looks. I mean, watch the makeup tutorials online however you like and experiment however you like, but when it comes to technical stuff, turn to someone who applied makeup on at least 1000 women. If you like my ideas, feel free to call me on Skype (jurecuk) and we'll do an online consultation for all the Chickabellas to learn from it. Don't be fools, don't follow makeup rules!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu