joi, 27 aprilie 2017

"OBJECTION! Don't Answer That Question!" Live NEW Reality Legal Show-Episode 2

http://bit.do/dgZjm Enter the secret sale page at MedicoNotes.
"OBJECTION! Don't Answer That Question!" Live NEW Reality Legal Show-Episode 2 http://www.oginski-law.com/library/nuts-accident-lawyers-only-get-paid-if-they-get-good-result.cfm NY Medical Malpractice & Personal Injury Lawyer Gerry Oginski Explains 516-487-8207 Email: Gerry@Oginski-Law.com In this show you get... REAL CASES... REALY LAWYERS... REAL PEOPLE...and REAL RESULTS Better than any reality show. This is real. This is real drama. Real accident cases. Real medical malpractice cases. Real wrongful death cases. Real cross examination. Real opening arguments. Real closing arguments. Real objections. Lots of drama. Lots of trial strategy. Learn from lawyers who have achieved real results. In this episode #2, come join me as I continue talking about a sledding accident case I handled 26 years ago as a young defense lawyer. I represented a hotel in the Catskill mountains who was being sued by a guest who got hurt while sledding down a hill on a 'borrowed' flying saucer. I take you through my closing argument. I explain to you the strategy behind getting the jury to visualize what happened and where this took place. Try and convince a jury in Mineola, New York to envision themselves in the cool mountain air of upstate NY. It was spring time when this trial took place. The incident had taken place six years earlier in the middle of winter. Watch the video to learn more... Here's a cardiac malpractice case where I was able to achieve a $6 million dollar settlement for my client: http://www.oginski-law.com/video/cardiac-malpractice-in-ny.cfm To learn more about how accident & medical malpractice cases work in the state of New York, I encourage you to explore my educational website, ‪http://www.oginski-law.com/library/nuts-accident-lawyers-only-get-paid-if-they-get-good-result.cfm If you have legal questions and your matter happened here in New York and you're thinking about bringing a lawsuit, I invite you to pick up the phone and call me at 516-487-8207 or by email at Gerry@Oginski-Law.com. This is what I do every day and I'd be happy to chat with you. Law Office of Gerald Oginski 35 South Drive Great Neck, NY 11021 516-487-8207 Email: Gerry@Oginski-Law.com

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu